how to do preregistration for camp carnival

babymomma

My family will be on the Destiny Sept. 11 to 17. I have a 3 year old that will be in camp carnival. I know I asked this before but I can not seem to find it now. How to do you the preregistration for camp carnival? I can not find it on the web site for some reason. So can some one point me in the right path to find it. I like to have things ready to go before we get on the ship so I am not making my son wait while I fill out the paper work. I am a very organized person. Thank you in advance for your help.

My family will be on the Destiny Sept. 11 to 17. I have a 3 year old that will be in camp carnival. I know I asked this before but I can not seem to find it now. How to do you the preregistration for camp carnival? I can not find it on the web site for some reason. So can some one point me in the right path to find it. I like to have things ready to go before we get on the ship so I am not making my son wait while I fill out the paper work. I am a very organized person. Thank you in advance for your help.

I think I linked to the registration after I signed into my account and went to activities for my cruise. If you can't find it, don't worry. Just go to the party on the first night or the orientation and do it then.

Have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Log into you online Carnival acct.....click on My Profile to get to your Current Reservations.....then click on View Cruise Details.....under the To Do List....click on View Details....that will bring you to everything connected with your booking and right up top under To-Do List: you click on Plan Activities and you will see among the activities on that page, a box for Youth Programs so click on View Details there....it will have your child or each of your children listed and which youth program they would be in.....

the status of the form will say incomplete so you just look below that to the Camps below and there will be a green Pre-Register button next to the Camp for your child or more than one button for another camp for another child.....clicking on that button will take you to going through the pre-registering process with a drop down box to select the child

after you do this and return to the registering page, it will tell you

In order to complete the Youth Program enrollment process; you must print, complete and turn in a form -- for each child -- to the Youth Program Staff on board your ship.

so you will still have to print and sign the form and so forth.....

Archived