Menu for the Carnival Fleet

memabumpee

Oh, I knew that. I don't eat steak, and on the 1st formal night, I ordered grilled chicken. It was decent. My mom and grandmother threw a semi-fit when I said I was going to not eat in the dining room after that night, so I just went, ordered something, tried it, and just went later to get pizza LOL

How does this apply to shorter cruises?

We are taking a 4 night cruise.

SInce Menus are fleetwide-- youjsut gotta figure out which day you are sailing and what day one of these menus will be on what day- The formal menu is served on each cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/album/231083491RrRMfu

I wonder what they do for 8 day cruises.

SInce Menus are fleetwide-- youjsut gotta figure out which day you are sailing and what day one of these menus will be on what day- The formal menu is served on each cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/album/231083491RrRMfu

I wonder what they do for 8 day cruises.

So if you are sailing on Thursday, your menu might start on the 5th night? Or it starts with the Day 1?

Y'all are great! I get so excited ;) reading about the food & everything! I just wonder how in the world I'm gonna make the decision of what to eat each night! I know it will all be wonderful!

What kind of food is offered on the Lido Deck for Lunch and Dinner as an option to the Dining Room?:)

On what ship? The variety differs depending on the class of ship. Some offer the basic buffet items, while others have fish and chips, Asian items, Deli. You can also get pizza 24 hours a day.

The miracle has some of the stuff that was offered off the basic dining room menu. We went here one night instead of the dining room and was impressed that some of the entrees were offered in the buffet. What impressed us also was there were hardly any people eating here that night-- we dined at the buffet at 6:15.

It was different that I dont think we will skip dinner in the dining room no more.

I see there were no children's menus...my 3yo is going to eat like a princess.

your three year old does not have to eat off the childrens menu if she doesnt want. If she likes strwaberry icecream she will ove the strawberry soup.

Archived