After cruise - how to get food before flight to LGA?

TrnrMom

I tried again no good. After you get the map serch for deli. quite a few came up for me.

Thanks for your persistence. Latest plan is to take a cab to be determined designated deli, then call Dial 7. They said it wouldn't be more than 15 minutes from anywhere in Manhattan. Last resort - hail a cab.

Your Welcome: When you exit the pier taxi's are at the curb. The reason I say to go to a Deli in Queens is the ease of parking and an in and out easy thing. In the city parking and lines in a deli could burn up meter time. A good Italian deli is Nicks gormet deli on Ditmars Blvd. around 48th street. In east Elmhurst. Less then a mile from the airport. Good luck and Enjoy your cruise.

Your Welcome: When you exit the pier taxi's are at the curb. The reason I say to go to a Deli in Queens is the ease of parking and an in and out easy thing. In the city parking and lines in a deli could burn up meter time. A good Italian deli is Nicks gormet deli on Ditmars Blvd. around 48th street. In east Elmhurst. Less then a mile from the airport. Good luck and Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks again...copied & pasted this info to my "NYC" notes. Time is getting short - less than two weeks!

Archived