Booking questions

Linda in KY

I am booked on the Sept 25 sailing of the Conquest. I am seriously looking at the April 28, 06 Hawaii to Vancouver cruise.

My first question is this, is there any advantage to booking while on board the Conquest? Or will it be the same price? I already recieve the past cruisers rate (been on Holland, Princess, and Costa before).

My second question is--is it better to book our own airfare or take the cruise line air fare since it would not be round trip tickets? We usually book our own but thought it might be better since there would be 2 one way tickets involved.

Thanks!

I am booked on the Sept 25 sailing of the Conquest. I am seriously looking at the April 28, 06 Hawaii to Vancouver cruise.

My first question is this, is there any advantage to booking while on board the Conquest? Or will it be the same price? I already recieve the past cruisers rate (been on Holland, Princess, and Costa before).

My second question is--is it better to book our own airfare or take the cruise line air fare since it would not be round trip tickets? We usually book our own but thought it might be better since there would be 2 one way tickets involved.

Thanks!

Carnival doesnt provide any incentives to people who book cruises while onboard. As far as airfare, I would get a quote from Carnival and then check rates on my own. Not sure if you are close to SWA but they offer some great one way fares to HNL and Seattle(cheaper to fly into than Vancouver)

Guest cruzr44

I recently looked into a cruise and having two different air destinations. It was actually cheeper to go with the cruiseline. But, check on your own as this particular one could be different.

Archived