Sushi Bar - anyone have the menu and prices?

Sushi is free. They make 4 different kinds each day. Sake is not free, and the last cruise, they ran out by day 3. Sushi bar is open 5:30-8:00. THere's usually a line for the first hour, but it goes quick. There is only 1 sushi chef who makes stuff as you order it. If you order 1 of each, they will give you 1 cut piece of each, so you might want to order a few of whatever you want, so you don't have to keep getting up. There is wasabi and soy sauce to the side. For sushi lovers, it's a GREAT deal!

When I was on the Inspiration they have the sushi from 5-7 before dinner seating. There were several kinds Almost Every day they had California Roll, other days they had Spice crawfish, Rainbow Roll, EEL a shrimp roll, caviar roll, Samon Roll, Whitefish Roll and A Tuna Roll. The Sushi was free and the Saki was reasonibly priced a small was 7.00 and the larger 10.00.

Sushi is free. They make 4 different kinds each day. Sake is not free, and the last cruise, they ran out by day 3. Sushi bar is open 5:30-8:00. THere's usually a line for the first hour, but it goes quick. There is only 1 sushi chef who makes stuff as you order it. If you order 1 of each, they will give you 1 cut piece of each, so you might want to order a few of whatever you want, so you don't have to keep getting up. There is wasabi and soy sauce to the side. For sushi lovers, it's a GREAT deal!

I did this all week on the Pride. Went back last night to give the sushi guy a nice tip. There was always a line, but he was always smiling, and always gave you whatever you asked for. :)

Bill

California Roll, other days they had Spice crawfish, Rainbow Roll, EEL a shrimp roll, caviar roll, Samon Roll, Whitefish Roll and A Tuna Roll.

In addition to these I had cucumber roll - which was my favorite out of all of them. The only night the Sushi bar wasnt open was formal night.

Archived