What pier does the Elation use?

Red-Headed Grandma

Can anyone tell me at which pier the Elation docks in Cozumel? We are scheduling an independent excursion and need to know where to meet them. They sent us a list of where to meet at the different piers. Only problem is they did not tell us which one the Elation uses! Thanks!

They should be at Puerta Maya.

Can anyone tell me at which pier the Elation docks in Cozumel? We are scheduling an independent excursion and need to know where to meet them. They sent us a list of where to meet at the different piers. Only problem is they did not tell us which one the Elation uses! Thanks!

The Elation is SUPPOSED to dock at Puerta Maya, but things can change. On our May 15th Elation cruise we were scheduled to dock at Puerta Maya, but ended up at the International Pier. Never found out why. As for your independent excursion, they always monitor where the ship docks and will meet you there. That's why they tell you where to meet them at each pier. We had booked Gerry as our driver for the day and had no problem finding him at the International Pier.

but there were only 2 in port, and both used PM, 5 min walk is Int'l Pier..it was closed...then Triumph did an averted, and was at the downtown (not Punta Lang) ferry pier. I had businees at I Pier, and couldnt go in. Oh well, end of this month, I'll try it again

When we were there August 21st....Elation and Destiny docked at Puerta Maya. The Inspiration docked at Punta Langosta.

Personally, I miss Punta Langosta since it is the one that has CarlosnCharlies at the end of it. So convenient to town....

International Pier (owned by RCCL) is right next door to Puerta Maya.....

as long as your tour operator knows which ship are you on....they will know which pier you are docking at probably before you do. They deal with that all the time....

Archived