Attention Old Navy Shoppers.....

WeirdEyes

I went to Old Navy to pick up my DS a shirt and checked out their misses clothes. They have some really cute skirts & tops that would be great for a cruise. A lot of them are tropical print. I can't wait to finish losing my weight so I can go shopping! :D

I like Old Navy too...I need to stop by and check them out since I haven't been there in a while. I got some great capri pants there last year.

I'm always on some kind of diet, I don't think I'll ever "finish" losing weight. Good luck with reaching your goal!!

I love Old Navy!!! I always have great luck finding clothes for my three kids! Even picky DD!! My Old Navy credit has gotten a lot of wear and tear this winter--they have awesome sales!!

Shelia,

Which cruise are you going on this year?

Hi! We are taking Navigator of the Seas Western Caribbean sailing May 28th. Can't wait!!

Cobra, thanks!! I hope I can reach my goal also..are at least get real close. I hope all of the cute clothes aren't gone by then!

I LOVE OLD NAVY too. I have to say the majority of my wardrobe is probably Old Navy. I can dress down for work so I get a lot of really cute, casual work clothes there. Love their tops - so cute to wear out at night with jeans or black pants or a cute skirt! And they are so cheap and affordable even when not on sale...you can go in there and spend a few hundred dollars and come with bags full of clothes! Every season I go there and get a lot of new clothes. I love the higher end stores like Banana Republic and J.Crew too but they are expensive and I feel guilty buying too much from them. So lately I've just been going to Old Navy.

I always get my jeans from there. They always seem to fit me just right, which is something I can't find with most companies.

ME TOO!!!!! I've about worn mine out since I wear mine everyday to work!! Unfortunately . . . the closest store is an hour away . . . quess I'll have to plan a SHOPPING TRIP!!!!!!:D

Kim

If I try to wear jeans at my natural waist (which is pretty high anyway), I can't breathe! And Old Navy offers jeans that fit lower so that I can actually breathe when I sit but don't sit so low that it shows off my underwear! Luckily, I have Old Navy's pretty close to both college and home, but I'd travel for one!

Try the low waist jeans there. I have some that are low waist, boot-cut jeans and some that are ultra-low. Neither is scandalously low, but fits in a place so that I can actually breathe when sitting! There might be a category a little higher than low waist that sits below the belly button, but I don't remember.

The jeans are the only item at Old Navy that I personally can't wear. For DH and kids are ok but, I'm tall and long waisted. I don't like the high waist either but, the low rise at Old Navy are too low on my tall self. I guess I'm too self conscious to be scandalous!! LOL

I have several pairs of Old Navy Jeans and I'm lucky enough to live only 6 miles away from the Old Navy Outlet which is in Potomac Mill Mall here in Woodbridge, VA!!!

I have shopped Old Navy On line and they have to great deals sometimes. Especially for the kids.

They actually passed a law here in VA that you couldn't wear your pants so low your undies showed, but it got thrown out a few days later. It was crazy!!! Just a few weeks ago too. The media was having a hay day with it all.

I have several pairs of Old Navy Jeans and I'm lucky enough to live only 6 miles away from the Old Navy Outlet which is in Potomac Mill Mall here in Woodbridge, VA!!!

I have shopped Old Navy On line and they have to great deals sometimes. Especially for the kids.

They actually passed a law here in VA that you couldn't wear your pants so low your undies showed, but it got thrown out a few days later. It was crazy!!! Just a few weeks ago too. The media was having a hay day with it all.

You're lucky Cobra, I want to live that close to Potomac Mills!! LOL I live exactly 60 miles away over here in Maryland, and I haven't been over there in a long time, since going across the bridge is no fun! I think the outlet prices are better than the regular stores (although when they want to get rid of stuff they don't play around--they mark it DOWN). I heard about that law too, and wondered how they were actually going to enforce it :eek: Too funny!

Thanks for passing along the shipping info NYCchic, that's a real bargain!

Marge M,

Living this close to P Mills while being convenient, it's also hard on the pocket book. I have to exercise restraint sometimes. :o) I have to go over there today and look for a birthday present, I'm sure I'll have time to stop in Old Navy for a minute. I love their flip flops too!

Cobra, since I am an outlet junkie I guess it IS a good thing I don't live close to any of them. I am also a clearance junkie and I haven't done much clearance shopping this season so far...yet ;) I like Arundel Mills too (they have an awesome movie theater there...a Muvico) but it is also exactly 60 miles from me too!

For all you Old Navy shoppers they have a credit card that you earn 5% on in Old Navy bucks, you get $5 for every $100 you spend. Every little bit helps!

My DD went shopping at Old Navy yesterday and got a cute swimsuit. I paid about $60 for a Roxy swimsuit for her last year and she saw the same exact print at Old Navy. Of course she can't find the one I bought her so she's going back to get the Old Navy one--with her OWN money this time. Funny how kids get cost conscious when they have to spend their money:D

Archived