Whoo hooo Booked 2 more cruises today

Fourseventeen

Now I have 4 on the waiting list with the next one being in a few weeks. May book Alaska for mid 2011 too. :D Oh life is good lol.

Either Alaska May/June 2011 or Panama transit cruise will be my Platinum with Carnival!

I'm jealous......I only have 3 cruises booked. I better get another done so I won't drop too far behind you. :rolleyes:

You're right that we are forunate enough to be able to take more than one cruise per year.

Funny isn't it that for our first cruise in 1978 I practically had to hog tie my wife and make her go on that cruise. We now have been on 53 cruises with the next three already in the booking stage. I guess we would have admit that we are "cruise addicts". :p

glad to see I'm not the only crazy cruiser around. I just got off Libery on the 28th had 3 days back at work and have just booked the Destiny. Yay....can't book so far in advance as plane fares are of major importance but, am so happy right now.

Congrats to all of you who also have cruises booked!

You're right that we are forunate enough to be able to take more than one cruise per year.

Funny isn't it that for our first cruise in 1978 I practically had to hog tie my wife and make her go on that cruise. We now have been on 53 cruises with the next three already in the booking stage. I guess we would have admit that we are "cruise addicts". :p

Holy smokes!!!! 53 cruises! WOW! Id love to take a cruise with you folks! 53 cruises!!! LOL. I was born in 78 so you have a bit of a headstart on me...maybe ill catch up to you two at some point...I hope :D

w/ Carnival y'day. Have coo hoots more since 1969,and between the CCL's, since Fall of '06 and have 6 more booked. Have had as many as 12 at one time. Looking fwd to the TA of Magic , Oct '11

I would love to schedule more than one except I'm doing good to save and pay for one at a time. Do you get more discounts per cruise if you have more than one booked .. I'm also afraid of what is around the corner if I pre=book to far in advance. Any advice on prebooking discounts... Stilll a newbie considering I havent been on a cruise in 4 years.

thought about doing the TA on Magic but then seen the Panama transit and since I couldnt do both and panama transit was on top of my list I took that one.

Nope no discounts for booking more then one cruise at a time. And yeah you usually get a better rate if you book in advance. You use the early saver and you will get the best rate going that way.

Take a peek at my signature :D

Doing inspiration out of Tampa...gonna fly into Tampa and then fly home from CA unless I can talk a family member into driving us from CA to AZ lol. I picked Inspiration because I have already been on Paradise twice...and will be on her a 3rd time in 2 months so I wanted to try a different ship.

I would love to schedule more than one except I'm doing good to save and pay for one at a time. Do you get more discounts per cruise if you have more than one booked .. I'm also afraid of what is around the corner if I pre=book to far in advance. Any advice on prebooking discounts... Stilll a newbie considering I havent been on a cruise in 4 years.

Unfortunately, not any special discount for having more than one booked...unless you book Early Saver and get price drops and/or OBCs.

select my dates...for the last 4 years, 90% are the same week of every month I book..and pricing is lower..must be something to that. Dont do holidays, Spring break, or summer. I keep a calender, watch the pricing, and when it dips, I call my TA, a good time is 60 days , when alot of xl's happen..then the price is lowered to attract new buyers. I also get an interline rate,about 12%, or past guest..whichever is greater. No special rate on multiples. I get up graded about 8 outta 10 times..did last week. Get OBC's and wine often. Will never book an ES. Never lost any $$$ either. I took TA courses years ago..just to travel better..it paid off. I am retired, from full time, but do work around my cruzin schedule.

I have got upgrades 100% of the time I have booked a cruise with exception of my very first cruise with Carnival. My PVP is great! I have never got any OBC as perks either though...only for ES and the price dropping once. Always end up with chocolates and wine though in the room.

Archived