Did the Spirit sail today?

signora

I'm curious--she was delayed overnight in Boston because of Earl, and then I heard on the news that Boston has 20 foot seas in the aftermath, today, Saturdday, so I'm wondering if she left. Does anyone know? BTW we sailed on her 7/30 this year and it was a fabulous cruise. We're thinking about the Dawn out of Boston next year.

When she gets out of the harbor that may change... especially on the other side of Cape Cod. I know the Norwegian Jewel was rocking in 20 foot seas yesterday. :eek: Just make sure you've got Dramamine or Bonine and you'll be FINE! :D

The Dawn is only about 18 hours out of Bermuda and seas are a little bumpy.

Fullsize.jpg

http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?zoom=10&mmsi=311746000&centerx=-69.14036&centery=41.04579

Looks like they are just underway. My parents are aboard so I am watching closely... Last night my mom said it was rainy but not blowing... this was around 9 pm.

We did have some good bursts of rain last evening and the winds did pick up a bit but really not too bad up the coast a bit from the Spirit on the North Shore. Today is a sunny day with a nice breeze. The ocean is quite smooth and visibility also good. I hope your parents have smooth seas and a great cruise.

Archived