Only Anytime Dining Available?

waykaylincruz

I am looking to add another cabin/reservation for our cruise in October on the Liberty for some friends who has decided to go with us. When I went to do a dummy booking. it is showing that BOTH Early & Late dinner seatings are waitlisted only. The only availability is Any time Dining.

I know the that sailing is not sold out as there are many different cabins available in most categories that show on their website. And we all know that the website doesn't list ALL available cabins.

So I am confused and concerned as to why are there no more availablity in the dining rooms for regular seatings. Do that few of people use anytime so therefore, that is why it is available for this sailing and not early/late seatings? I was under the impression that there was enough space in both dining rooms to accomodate ALL passengers at early and late seatings.

Perhaps if not enough people sign up for anytime, then they can expand that portion of the dining room (used for anytime dining) to accomodate passengers for early or late.

Can anyone help explain this sitution or add anything to my thoughts on it? I don't think I have ever read any thread about this on here but I might be mistaken.

Also, on RCCL there is an e-mail address you can send requests to for dining issues and they have always been very helpful and accomodated my requests. Does Carnival have any such e-mail address for dining issues??

THANK YOU!!!

I am looking to add another cabin/reservation for our cruise in October on the Liberty for some friends who has decided to go with us. When I went to do a dummy booking. it is showing that BOTH Early & Late dinner seatings are waitlisted only. The only availability is Any time Dining.

I know the that sailing is not sold out as there are many different cabins available in most categories that show on their website. And we all know that the website doesn't list ALL available cabins.

So I am confused and concerned as to why are there no more availablity in the dining rooms for regular seatings. Do that few of people use anytime so therefore, that is why it is available for this sailing and not early/late seatings? I was under the impression that there was enough space in both dining rooms to accomodate ALL passengers at early and late seatings.

Perhaps if not enough people sign up for anytime, then they can expand that portion of the dining room (used for anytime dining) to accomodate passengers for early or late.

Can anyone help explain this sitution or add anything to my thoughts on it? I don't think I have ever read any thread about this on here but I might be mistaken.

Also, on RCCL there is an e-mail address you can send requests to for dining issues and they have always been very helpful and accomodated my requests. Does Carnival have any such e-mail address for dining issues??

THANK YOU!!!

I just did the same thing with my upcoming Legend cruise on Sept 12th and got the same results. Does seem odd. I had read that anytime was hugely popular, and we're excited to try it for the first time.. Perhaps they designated a larger area for anytime making the traditional dining area smaller. I would go ahead and book and request the dining time you want and link the reservations. I'm fairly certain they could make arangements to have you all at the same table.

We (our original group of 11) booked through a TA. Our bookings are currently linked already. However, my friends are booking through Carnival for their 2 cabins. I told her once she gets booked, then she can call Carnival and give them our booking numbers so theirs will be linked to ours. I know the booking numbers to 3 out of our 4 cabins, but the other one should be listed on Carnival's database when she calls.

Thanks everyone....I am really fretting over this situation.

Archived