Anyone been to Maya Key recently? How much is it per person?

dixie54

It's 62$ but it does include lunch. The last time I heard it was 30$ on your own. That may have gone up since Carnival and Royal Carribean are both using them as an excursion. The day we're in port (Nov.) there are 2 ships in port, one is Carnival and one is RCL. So I would think they wouldn't let anyone else on the island...

:confused: So NCL has it as an excursion as well??? Maybe you can't go there unless you're on a cruise ship now... I had written them a couple of emails before I knew RCL was using them and they never responded. Now I'm wondering if Maya or Tabyana has better snorkeling...

Well I am really disappointed if it is a cruise excursion. It will be so crowded and you can't go and come like before. I wonder if you still have to book through the cruise or can just sign up by yourself? I think I will post on the main forum.

From what I understand if it's a cruise excursion, you have to go through the ship. You might be able to say you're staying at a resort and get by with it...:rolleyes:. For RCL at least, you can come and go as you wish.

Archived