pre cruise hotel mobile

mandakate42

Wondering if anyone has stayed at hotels that arent located downtown Mobile that have the parking and transportation?

We live here in Moble and have had a number of friends that have traveled here to cruise and usually stay at the Microtel Hotel at the Saraland Exit on I-65. The Saraland Exit is Exit #13. It is about a 20 min. drive to the cruise terminal, but does offer a park and cruise package. There is also a good seafood restaurant right next door.

Holiday Inn Bellingrath in Tillmans Corner offers parking and shuttle. Also the Windgate by Windham next door also offers parking and shuttle. There is also another Windgate by Windham at Springhill Ave, but, given the choice I wouldn't stay there as the neighborhood heads south pretty quickly just a few blocks away.

We will be staying at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Spanish Fort, Alabama, the night before our cruise. They have a cruise package that includes accommodations, breakfast, parking, and shuttle service to and from the port. While we have not stayed there yet, I researched several hotels, and all of the reviews for this Fairfield Inn were excellent. Just another option to consider!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived