Lunch at the Pinnacle????

nobbync

I have a question on the Pinnacle for lunch... I thought I read that the Pinnacle is now open for lunch but for $10. Is it the same menu as at dinner?

I'm like sail7seas where I enjoy the entire dining room experience so thought if it's open for lunch with the same food we may try it then.

Nobby

Oosterdam 2-26-05 - 12 more days! WOO HOO!

Regal Princess 5-03

Vision of the Seas 12-01

Thanks for the info! I might have to try it for lunch unless we get the tablemates from hell......but I doubt that will happen... On 2 cruises so far I've only met wonderful people. Hope this one will be the same so we'll have to try Pinnacle for lunch.

Nobby

On our 21 day cruise on the Statendam, the Pinnacle was open for lunch quite a few days. The price was $10 per person. And the lunch menu is different than the dinner menu. When we returned from that cruise in November I posted the lunch menu.

In Janaury when we were on the Westerdam, the first week (Eastern) the Pinnacle was open 2 days and on the second week (Western) the Pinaacle was open only 1 day.

Archived