Sea Princess

ramrax4

We are booked on the Sea and leave in 24 days! Any tips or advice?Thanks in advance:D

Hi Ramrax4,

We did a 10 day return San Francisco to Alaska in July and had a wonderful time. I was lucky enough to get in on the Ultimate Ships Tour which was great value for money.

No complaints just one comment. If you are "anytime dining" then pick your times carefully or you could be queueing (spelling?) for a long time or waiting for your pager to go off. We found eating early was fine. Aimed to be there 5.30 - 6.00 which gave heaps of time for shows etc and then you could sneak back in for desert and coffee after, if you so wished.

We thoroughly enjoyed Sea Princess and wouldn't hesitate to book on her again.

We are booked on the Sea and leave in 24 days! Any tips or advice?Thanks in advance:D

I have been on the Sea P 3 times and she is lovely. Balconies are quite small but adequate - if you have one. Don't miss the pizza in the Cafe Corniche - nicest pizza I have had.

My best 2 tips you may already know about and do but I'll share them anway:

1. Take a lanyard with you - call by the purser's desk on the way in and get a hole punched in your key card and then hang it on your lanyard round your neck. No need for having pockets or risk looing your card.

2. Look at the colour of the carpet outside your cabin - one side has a blue line running through it and the other side red. When you get to your floor, just look for your colour carpet and you won't be going down the wrong side of the ship like I used to do! - frequently!! Until a kind soul pointed this out to me!

My best tip is to enjoy your cruise! Don't expect perfection and be nice to the staff - have found that some common courtesy to others goes a long way and come back to you threefold.

Have a great time.

Archived