Coffee Creamer Question

cje19

We love our coffee, and were wondering Norwegian Jewel has flavored coffee creamers or just the plain half and half or milk. We leave in a month and just want to know if we need to get our favorite powdered creamer to use with our morning coffee.

If you wish to have more than just the small tubs of half and half, you will have to pay for your favorite coffee creamer at the java/coffee bar aboard the ship. In the main dining rooms and buffet the free coffee comes only with plain old half and half... Well, this was the way it was last year. If you wish to use your favorite coffee cream flavor in the main dining rooms or at the buffet, bring your own...

I am not aware of any national chains of restaurants that provide otherwise either... Well, not near my home in West Texas. NCL has a coffee bar similar to Starbucks, use it...

We love our coffee, and were wondering Norwegian Jewel has flavored coffee creamers or just the plain half and half or milk. We leave in a month and just want to know if we need to get our favorite powdered creamer to use with our morning coffee.

My Lovely Wife Opal and I enjoy flavored creamers in our coffee as well. Coconut Cream being our favorite. As each cabin has a small refridgerator in it, we decided to bring our own. You can pick some up at a grocery store in your home town and put the bottles "UN-OPENED" (this is important) in your checked baggage. We've done this numerous times.

NCL only has half and half.

Instead of carrying a container of coffee creamer in your bag..I found a web-site that sells individual creamers. I'm looking into it for my 10 day cruise as well.

http://www.coffeeserviceplus.com

Archived