Help Booking Excursions in Tahiti

prjonesy

:confused: My husband and I are on the Tahitian Princess 3/13/05 and I have been trying to book the tours everyone has raved about. I have emailed Bruno, Marc and Patrick to book their respective tours and every email and been returned. I have tried emailing directly as well as from their web sites. How have the rest of you successfully booked these tours?

Frustrated cruiser!!!

Paula

We booked everything via email and had no problems at all.

If you cruise next month though I would venture to guess that the above mentioned tours you would be very lucky to book this late. Ours were booked over 6 months in advance and booked up solid with waiting lists shortly after that.

Did the email come back not being able to be delivered? If so, you may have had the wrong address.

I reserved with Marc's just last month for our May trip on the TP. I emailed him directly from his site - no problems. Got his response the very next morning.

Keep trying till you get thru ... Marc's is not to be missed. :)

Happy Cruzin' :D

I booked with Marc a less than 2 weeks ago and we corresponded via HUAHINE NAUTIQUE [huahinenautique@mail.pf]. I haven't tried Patrick or Bruno. We are using Stephan in Raiatea (you have to call him) and decided to rent a Ford Ranger 4X4 from Avis in Papeete, so we can run our own program.

Suggest you try again, as they seem to have issues with their Email service providers frequently in FP

I emailed both Marc huahinenautique@mail.pf and Richard taravana@mail.pf and only after the second email did I get a reply - today in fact. As for Bruno - no response as of yet. Hit and miss I guess. We'll just have to keep trying. :) I am on the same cruise - perhaps we'll meet up by the pool if we miss out on those other trips. :) I emailed Patrick for some further information and have not heard back as of yet - but that was only in the last couple of days. Hopefully we'll have some luck soon.

Cheers!

Archived