Smoothie package!!!!

Partyatsea

NYSoccerFamily user_offline.gif

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gifTeen smoothie card

I've seen the Teen smoothie question in several different threads so I thought I would just post a reply in a new thread.

We were on B2B Aug. 14-28, with 3 teens who were looking forward to having the smoothie card, because they do not drink soda or iced tea. I had read several posts, prior to sailing, indicating that the smoothie cards were being sold on the Epic, and even where I could purchase them (Atrium cafe/bar where they were selling soda cards). We checked at the Atrium bar and were told the Epic does not sell smoothie cards. When I told them I had read of people on previous weeks cruises who had purchased them, they said starting this cruise (8/14) they were no longer being sold. Just to be certain we checked with others, who also told us no longer being sold, (our concierge, the teen club staff) and then at the Captain's cocktail party, were were able to have a nice conversation with Steve, the food/beverage head, and he confirmed they were not being sold. He said they do not make that decision, it is sent from corp. and they don't know why or if they will change that decsion in the future. :(

I am fairly sure eliminating the smoothing pass was a financial decision. It was a great deal. It worked out to something like 2$ a drink which is less than half the listed price on our last cruise. I loved it though because it allowed me to limit what they spent.

Archived