camp carnival extras ?

brandy154

The extras are the Build a Bears, late night babysitting (after 10), a t-shirt or book or stuffed Freddy, and a tip at the end for the staff. They don't really charge for any snacks (usually cookies, milk, lemonade, etc.), the paint a tshirt or crafts.

At the end, both times my son has gone, they have given him a Carnival backpack and other goodies.

My kids came back with pictures and drawings and stuff that they made during the day.

When they stayed late for babysitting hours, they came back with swag.

One day it was a nylon drawstring bag/backpack, one day it was a little waterproof container on a lanyard.

My 10 year old loved the "after hours"/"late night" kids activities. It was $10/hour so added an extra $50 to my vacation. Worth it for the fun that my oldest had being able to hang out with other kids and NOT with the parents....

My 8 year old went for one late night and did not show an interest in going again.

We did not do the build-a-bear workshop. I ordered some Funship Freddy plush toys from Bon Voyage and had them waiting in the rooms when we embarked. That was their keepsake. I also got them a red Funship Freddy t-shirt that you can only get from Camp Carnival ($10 each).

I left a $40 or $50 tip for the staff at the end of the trip since I had 3 kids there in 3 different age groups.

Archived