What happens on Back to Back??

lonegirl

This Saturday (11th) we start our back to back on The Oasis. What happens? Do we just go about our day while people leave and others board? Or is there something special we have to do?

Yay for our countdown! Only 5 days left!

This Saturday (11th) we start our back to back on The Oasis. What happens? Do we just go about our day while people leave and others board? Or is there something special we have to do?

Yay for our countdown! Only 5 days left!

Port Everglades usually makes you get off the ship & get cleared in the terminal. If you don't go ashore for the day you will get off and on as a group. You will receive a letter the night before explaining the procedure along with a new seapass an will need a new photo taken.

Port Everglades usually makes you get off the ship & get cleared in the terminal. If you don't go ashore for the day you will get off and on as a group. You will receive a letter the night before explaining the procedure.

Do you know how they handle it at Port Canaveral? We have a multi B2B.

If you go to the site www.cruisedocs.com about halfway down there is a cruise compass from somebody who already did a B2B on the Oasis. It's very interesting and informative. DH and I are doing a B2B and that answered a lot of questions for me.

Thanks for the link, we're not on Oasis but at Port Everglades so this is very helpful.

Question for those that have done B2B...if we decide to get off for the day on turnaround day do we wait in the immigration line with all passengers disembarking? I've been in some pretty lengthy lines in the past and may sway me in to enjoying an empty ship :).

Port Everglades usually makes you get off the ship & get cleared in the terminal. If you don't go ashore for the day you will get off and on as a group. You will receive a letter the night before explaining the procedure along with a new seapass an will need a new photo taken.

They don't make you clear your luggage do they? I would hate to have to pack up everything just to bring it right back on

We've only ever done a B2B out of Galveston and there we received our seapass card the night before docking along with a letter stating the process for the next day. Everyone who was doing a B2B including the entertainment met in the lounge and went off board together and then came right back on board. It was a very fast and very smooth process.

Archived