docking in Key West

This thread was referring to last year's itineraries.

Are you certain that the Ryndam will be docked at Mallory Square this year?

If it isn't -- you have a choice of being dropped off in town and doing your shopping and getting back to the ship on your own - via a free shuttle -- but you may be cutting it close. Or just staying on the tour bus/trolley and returning to the ship and for-going your shopping.

The hours listed are when they have the tours. The tours themselves are much shorter. You should have time to do your other stop. Even if the ship docks at the Navy Pier, the free shuttle takes to into Key West and you can walk to/from all the attractions.

This thread was referring to last year's itineraries.

Are you certain that the Ryndam will be docked at Mallory Square this year?

If it isn't -- you have a choice of being dropped off in town and doing your shopping and getting back to the ship on your own - via a free shuttle -- but you may be cutting it close. Or just staying on the tour bus/trolley and returning to the ship and for-going your shopping.

No, not sure at all which was why I was searching threads to get an idea.

Having long been partial to Hemingway if I couldn't do both I'd surely forget the HRC stop. Maybe there'll be time as I know from past experience when a tour operator says just under 3 hours sometimes you find it can run shorter like 2.5 hours. I'll play it by ear.

Archived