Parking mobile??

Beth

How much does it cost per day to park at the pier in Mobile? Thanks Beth

One of the porters told me you could park free under the interstate across the street from the terminal...We stayed at the Hampton Inn 6 blocks fron the terminal and parked there with the cruise and stay package....:)..dennis

One of the porters told me you could park free under the interstate across the street from the terminal...We stayed at the Hampton Inn 6 blocks fron the terminal and parked there with the cruise and stay package....:)..dennis

I know that some have parked under the interstate, but I personally would not. Your car would be in an unsecure location during your cruise.

I was told by several veteran cruisers last November to not park under the Interstate anymore. Apparently, they've been cracking down on that lately. Another option is to park in the parking garage next to the Radisson. Back in November, it would've been $35 total to just park for the 5 days, or $55 to park and use their shuttle. It's about a 6-block walk, which isn't bad, as long as you're not carrying all your luggage.

There are signs under the interstate which state "NO OVERNIGHT PARKING". I used to park there until they were put up. Like Luckycruzer posted, park at the City Garage.

Just make sure you have your boarding pass with you to keep from being hassled by Security.

Also make sure you enter the terminal from the entrance side not the exit side to keep from being hassled by Security. (I know, the door is just right there on the exit side)

It is a nice 6 block walk back to the ship on sidewalks.

Dave

There are signs under the interstate which state "NO OVERNIGHT PARKING". I used to park there until they were put up. Like Luckycruzer posted, park at the City Garage.

Just make sure you have your boarding pass with you to keep from being hassled by Security.

Also make sure you enter the terminal from the entrance side not the exit side to keep from being hassled by Security. (I know, the door is just right there on the exit side)

It is a nice 6 block walk back to the ship on sidewalks.

Dave

how do I access past threads of mine..say in..Oct of '07, thatz as far as I seem to get..tx...and hello to t e l M

how do I access past threads of mine..say in..Oct of '07, thatz as far as I seem to get..tx...and hello to t e l M

Not really sure, they will only allow you to pull up your last 250 posts (10 pgs).

If you can remember the title of the thread you might could search on that.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We are arriving in a conversion van that normally will not fit in most parking garages. Does anyone know if there is an area that is not in the covered parking garage or if there is an 8ft clearance in the parking garage?

Archived