No sun and 60% chance of rain!!

mittchelandsophie

I just checked the weather channels 10 day forecast for Ochos Rios and Grand Caymen and is shows Zero Sun and a 60% chance of rain for 9/13 and 9/14 for both islands(actual days we are in port). Are my daughter and I destined on the Destiny to a cruise without sun and filled with showers?

First, thats a long way off to think of the forecast as accurate.

Second, we had a forecast of 60% rain for labor day in tampa but our pool party went great and no rain til almost dark time.

Third, worst case, you still have chance for NO rain 40% of the time, and youre on a cruise! :D

I just checked the weather channels 10 day forecast for Ochos Rios and Grand Caymen and is shows Zero Sun and a 60% chance of rain for 9/13 and 9/14 for both islands(actual days we are in port). Are my daughter and I destined on the Destiny to a cruise without sun and filled with showers?

Bah! There isn't a weatherman or girl out there who can tell you the weather 10 days from now. In fact, if they were predicting rain 10 days out I'd be happy, they'd likely be wrong.

Archived