Check out this Heavy Seas footage.....

bguppies

I'm just guessing that it's too much of a coincidence for two people to post the same 2 year old video 90 minutes apart. I mean, that would be quite a coincidence, wouldn't it?

Two years old! I thought from the title that the video was from this last month. :rolleyes: Either way, I had not seen it, but it was very interesting. Poor woman! :eek:

You know it's dangerous, but it almost looks like some weird carnival ride!

Nice use of wording:)

Last May sailing from Baltimore, we had a cold front that covered the whole east coast. We had 40-50 knot winds with 30 ft highwaves breaking outside our first floor ocean view room.

Little too much ocean view for us:eek:

Mike

Well I haven't seen it, so thanks for posting. Pretty rough sea there! Hey, why did I watch it? I'am sailing Sat., in hurricane season!

We sail a week after you.

My Wife wasn't too happy with me showing her that after she got home last night.:D

Bill

Oh yea, Brings back the memorys of my Navy days. We had to go to sea for every Hurricane that got close to port. Plus heavy seas crossing the Atlantic on a Destroyer. I used to "ride" the medal trash can across the deck in the Engine Room.

How about the one guy close to the end that ends up a part of the table carnage when it shifts hard to the right? Im sure he got banged up pretty good. I know how bad it is and that people got hurt but I got tickled at seeing the piano go across the room with someone sitting at it! My husband said holy cow is that a piano?!? Makes our rough days at sea seem normal.

• 5 weeks later...

I find it so condescending and childish when people feel it necessary to point out (with link included) that something has been posted in the past. Get over it.

Anyway, thank you for sharing. I have not seen that particular clip before. Very scary!

Archived