St John/Halifax excursions with a broken foot

Hi, I am going on the June 27th Voyager cruise to Canada. My husband broke his foot this week so it has thrown a curve into our excursion plans. He has a walking cast and can get around (kind of). We were planning to take the Bay of Fundy up close excursion in St John. Anyone know the amount of walking, etc in this tour? Is it worth the $78? Is there another excursion that is fun and more accomadating ? Same question for Halifax...we were going to do the Peggy's Cove excursion...any info about walking, etc? Both are listed moderate walking, this is why I ask. Thank you so much for your information in advance!

HEY, I'll look for you guys. My wife, granddaughter and I are also going on the 27th.
I don't know much about St. John's but I do know Peggy's Cove. It is a short walk to the Lighthouse(Post Office), there are paths to walk. Could be a problem. Halifax is easy walking, around the city. I have a walking problem but don't expect any trouble. We're not taking any trips in St. Johns but hope to go to Peggy's Cove. We're going to attempt to make reservations intown rather than on the ship. Might be able to save a couple of $$$.
See you onboard.

Time til our Nova Scotia Cruise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;27;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived