Mr. Sancho's ??

gene g

We went to Mr Sanchos in Cozumel last November and it was great. The food and drinks were all great, pool was nice. Beach was beautiful with lots of places to lounge. The weather was bad, it had just rained and the beach had been closed that morning but was reopened. There was a small tent where you get messages, both of my daughters did and were very pleased with the service and price. I would definitely go back. We paid online and had no problem, but if you choose to go remember to bring your email with proof of purchase.

I will attempt to attache some photos we took while there last year. Don't exactly know what I'm doing, though.

We went to Mr. Sancho's last October and have reservations to go there again this October. We book through *********************** - it's $45 for all-inclusive food & drinks! It is so worth it. The staff is so friendly and attentive.

heard that Mr. Sancho's is a good place to go in Cozumel need to know what is all there and how much it cost.

I would also look into Nachi Cocom it's near Mr. Sancho's. They only take a limited number of reservations so the beach does not feel crowded and the food and drinks are excellent. Last time we were there it was $49 per person and is all inclusive.

We will be returning in February 2011 with a whole gang from our 2009 cruise.

Happy cruising,

Vinnie

Me and my DW were there in Jan and did the AI....WELL worth it. I barely had my drink down and our waiter was asking if we wanted another. I tried to tip him and he told me to please wait until we were leaving to make sure we enjoyed it.

We also just came back from Cozumel 2 weeks ago and again went there with our 12 year old son. They have since added water slides and stuff for the kids. 12.00 pp for those, not to sure if THAT is worth it. You can also rent jet skis.

Highly recommend them

We'll be there in 10 days and cannot wait... my daughter and I are doing the Mexican cooking class there before joining my husband and other daughter in the AI area...

Love the idea of a massage on the beach!

Anyone know if they offer hair braiding??

TIA,

We'll be there in 10 days and cannot wait... my daughter and I are doing the Mexican cooking class there before joining my husband and other daughter in the AI area...

Love the idea of a massage on the beach!

Anyone know if they offer hair braiding??

TIA,

We did the mexican cooking class about 18 months ago and a comment.

The chef did not speak English so needed a translator. Was very serious and not a lot of fun at all.

Playa Mia does this much better. Chef Luis is hilarious

Mr. Sanchos all inclusive is basically for food, drink, and snorkel gear. They do have bathrooms with showers you can use and a pool. We went last week and were disappointed. I didn't feel like we got our money's worth with just that. They have toys in the water, iike an iceberg climbing wall and water trampoline and several others and that was 12.00 per person extra to play on. We won't be going back there next time. But we ended up having a great day in Cozumel anyway.

I will say that their food and drinks are great. Our waiter was amazing too. So the service was great. We just didn't feel that for 45.00 per adult and 30 something per kid, that we got our money's worth.

We have been there 3x and always just pay for drinks and food. For the two of us our bill is always under $50. ;) We don't snorkel here because its a sandy beach.

We will be there in a month....they have great reviews. We booked with the suggested website and saved the $5 (so only $45). I went back and forth on whether we should go AI or not but after looking at the menu for food and drinks I think it is a good deal. I figure if we get there and get appetizers...have three or four drinks...have lunch...we would spend more paying separately. Price includes table with umbrella, lounges, hammocks, lockers, snorkel equipment and kayaks, pool, showers, jacuzzi and of course, food and drink. The drink that comes in a pineapple is $10...the others were 7-9 I believe.

Archived