Where's the cheese cake??

dlabout

i agree, we rarely get dessert in the main dining room because they are usually a disappointment. the waiter just looks at us suprised! however, the closeest thing i have found to cheesecake on rccl is the bluberry lemon cheesecake they serve in the main dining room at lunch time "Brasserie" (sp?)

i agree, we rarely get dessert in the main dining room because they are usually a disappointment. the waiter just looks at us suprised! however, the closeest thing i have found to cheesecake on rccl is the bluberry lemon cheesecake they serve in the main dining room at lunch time "Brasserie" (sp?)

Is there another restaurant on Oasis called Brasserie? I didn't see it on the list of restaurants. If it's the MDR, is it another 3 course sit down, like dinner?

Is there another restaurant on Oasis called Brasserie? I didn't see it on the list of restaurants. If it's the MDR, is it another 3 course sit down, like dinner?

i have never been on the oasis but brasserie is the name they gave the explorer main dining room from 12pm-2pm (lunch on sea days). i assume all the rccl ships serve the same lunch menu in the main dining room.

I know they allow you to order a "premium" steak from Chops.

Why can't I order a "premium" dessert from Chops or the like in the main dining room??

Come on RCCL, I'm giving you a reason to charge me for quality??

My wallet not good enough??? GRRrrr!!!

-Doug

Could be wrong, but isn't cheesecake on the Chops menu? Surely, the cheesecake in there is the real deal...

Native New Yorker who never met a cake I didn't like. From personal experience, the cheesecake in Chops is real and they give you an ample serving.

Not supposed to eat rich foods any more but being a bad boy I did. I paid the price in gastric distress but it was TOTALLY worth it.

Archived