Cabo, PV, or Mazatlan, to ZIPLINE & JET-SKI???

caliking

Sailing on Carnival Splendor Jan. 2, 2011. I want to go ziplining, as I've never done it before. Wanted to know of the best company to use, and in which port should I book ziplining for? Your past experience will be helpful. Should I book the excursion through the ship? Also looking to jet-ski. Not on the same day though or in the same port.

Hi There,

We did Swim with Dolphins and Canopy Tour (zipline) with Vallarta Adventures in PV. They are fantastic, you will love the Canopy Tour, it's in the jungle and gorgeous! They are a class act all the way!

I booked in advance on their site so easy, I paid with my visa and didn't get dinged for foreign transaction either.

I am going back to PV and plan to swim with the dolphins thru them again!

You will LOVE it! :D

Thanks!

Suzmarie

https://www.vallarta-adventures.com/special-offers?gclid=CKTLwKi7_aMCFSISagodoyU3HQ

We did our own thing and found a guy in downtown PV and we got an awesome rate at $35/person for 4 of us. The company that we used was El Edin. It is where they filmed Predator. There was a river that had a cool slide and was very refreshing after all the hiking to the different ziplines. It was great.

http://canopyeleden.com/

Archived