Sensation-4 Night Dress for Buffet Restaurant???

hyerpraise

We are going on the Sensation 4 night Bahamas cruise in October.

I know this topic has probably been beat to death but I have searched and I am unable to find anything related to dinner dress in the buffet restaurant. Usually I am all about dressing up and following protocol and enjoying the evening but the family dynamics have changed for me. We have been on all 7 night cruises so this is our first experience with a 4 night cruise. It has been just my wife and I on our past cruises but now we are introducing our children to the world of cruising. DD is 4 and DS is 2. Sitting down for a long meal in the master dining room would be painful for our table guest at best because they just do not sit down for long periods of time. They are good kids for the most part but I do not want to ruin another cruisers dining experience. Because of this, we are opting to eat in the Lido Restaurant (Buffet).

Hoping to not have to pack a lot of dress clothes, what is the dress like in the buffet restaurant at night time?

Any experience with this or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

M&C

Archived