First Time Cruiser says THANKS CC

weOKuOK

Ok, after talking about it for years we have finally retired and working on our first cruise. Should be booked by this time tomorrow according to our TA. I have gotten so much info off here and wanted to say thanks to all for posting.

that is why cc is the best cruise site too get help and find out anything you want too know. i have been cruising since 2003 and still come here every day too see anything new that is posted. also i go back too my destination thread and read things that bring great memories of a past cruise. the reveiws section here is wonderful too for help and opinions of other cruisers. we are always here too help and answer your questions. come back and tell us about your cruise. happy cruising.

the most important tips---get too the port the day before for a stress free cruise and enjoy the port city, take half the clothes you think you need and go with a smile on your face and take the whole cruise experience in as a wonderful vacation retreat. ahhhh, i cant wait to get onboard again in may.

The CC boards helped us SO much with our first cruise. We were really so well prepared that we didn't have any unpleasant surprises.

Be sure to check in with other people sailing on your ship on the Carnival Roll Call posts. We met so many great people and shared so many great conversations MONTHS before our cruise that it seemed like we were on a boat full of old friends by the time we sailed. It was great.

WOO HOO!!!

You're gonna love it and you'll be hooked soon!!!!

My first cruise was before I found CC. But now, I wouldn't think about not posting and asking questions. This is a great site!!!

I've been thinking about a different cruise line so I can cruise the Baltic... and I wouldn't ever book anything till I posted and lurked on different cruise lines threads... I glean too much from these pages!!! I know I would pick confidently with the tips I'd receive here!!!!

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE and WELCOME to the ADDICTION!!!!

Ok, after talking about it for years we have finally retired and working on our first cruise. Should be booked by this time tomorrow according to our TA. I have gotten so much info off here and wanted to say thanks to all for posting.

We are about to take our first cruise also. Leave on Halloween. So much to read on these boards...and what a tremendous help

Archived