Carnival excursions - Harrison's Cave or Coast to Coast Panorama.

startpacking

I am sailing on the Carnival Victory from San Juan after the cruise I fly to Barbados for three nights (two full days), so I have three days to sightseeing; the day when the ship is in port and two days after the cruise. I have never been to Barbados. I do not plan on renting a car when I am in Barbados after the cruise and I plan on visiting sights using public transport. The sights I'd like to visit are the Mount Gay Visitors Centre, Malibu Visitors Centre, St Nicholas' Abbey, the Concorde Experience and Harrison's Cave (the later is a maybe as I've seen similar caves elsewhere). I'd like to book a shore excursion for the day I am in Barbados on the cruise to do some sightseeing to the places that aren't easy to get using public transport. I am debating which of these shore excursions is a better option:- Carnival's Coast to Coast Panorama excursion or Carnival's Harrisons Cave excursion. I know that Carnival has excursions to Mount Gay, from what I understand this is easy to do indepedently when I return to Barbados after the cruise and I can combine the Mount Gay Visitor's centre and the Malibu Visitor's centre and St Nicholas' Abbey for a day's sightseeing. Or, am I better off just skipping a shore excursion and sightseeing independently the day the ship is in port.

Any suggestions/comments will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Archived