Easy Express got us to where we needed to go but...

alexella

Used Easy express for our cruise on Sept.4. I'll start with making the resevation. The person I spoke with could barely speak English. So when I hung up I wasn't sure that the reservation was right. Called the week of our trip to confirm. Spoke with the same person many, many times that day just trying to confirm. Got to FLL and called them. Finally, got them on the phone. They gave me one step at a time instructions (go to baggage claim and then call them again. Go to curb then call them again etc.) FINALLY got pick up and driven to our hotel. Then they started calling me over and over and over. Wanted to know where I was and if I had paid them. After 5 calls from them they called and apologized.

Now on the transfer back we repeated the same step by step instructions. We were picked up in a van with a different company name on it. Talk about confusing! We haven't heard anything from then since the drop off at FLL but I'm waitin for my phone to ring!!!

In the end we got to and from where we need to go but next time I will go with someone that treats us like adults not 2 year olds.:confused:

Archived