connecting rooms on Liberty

Cozzette2

We've had connecting balcony rooms on the Liberty and the connecting door did not obstruct or block anything. Both rooms still had plenty of room for the king beds and sofas. We also opened the balcony dividers. It worked out great!

They dont take up space, but we have had our sofa replaced with a smaller chair so the sofa didnt block the door in the wall.

I found out there is a website for TA that tells you exactly what is in the room, I was able to go on it once and see our room will only have a chair due to use having a connecting door!!! :( Bummer, but really want the connecting room!

Did you know the Spirit class ships have a balcony room that connects to inside room? NICE!!!!! That is what we will have this Thanksgiving!!! Looking forward to it! Will be nice if my kids want to come in our room they can without us having to open door for them!!!

We noted that indeed we did lose a chair, but we also had increased noise. We could hear my parents TV at night (Ok-slight hard of hearing) but it is like a hotel with connecting doors-both have to be unlocked to gain access. More noise than a wall I would prefer from now on just connecting balconies. We leave them unlocked and curtains open. If privacy or sleeping in-curtains closed, and note on outside of patio door. Can also communicate easily with cabin phones.

Would book side by side balconies, but not look for connecting- unless traveling with kids.

When traveling with teens- them being across hall worked out great-cheaper sometimes than a 3rd in a blacony room, and they preferred darkness to sleep in LOL.

Here is the Carnival web site for TA's that will give you all the information about the cabins on the ship. There is a list of all the connecting cabins, dimensions and stateroom descriptions list for each deck.

This is for Carnival Liberty. If you want the info on another ship then change the 2 ship names on the web address to what you want and it should work.

www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/liberty/liberty.htm

Archived