Ref Roof Inn anybody?

toothgirl

Hi,

has anybody stayed at this hotel pre cruise? They don't offer a free shuttle service, but otherwise sounded real nice. They're in Oakland Park area, so does anybody have any idea, how much the cab might cost from there to the port?

Thanks,

Kristin

I initially booked with a Red Roof in the Ft. Lauderdale area for my trip Mar 12. Later in the day I read a really awful review of this hotel by a group of people who said that if they had tents they would have stayed in the parking lot. That scared me and I changed my reservation to the Best Western Marina Inn and Yacht Harbor. Hope I made a good decision. They have a website and do offer free transport to and from the airport and Port Everglades. Hope this helps.

Carolyn,

I think the hotel you had in mind was the Red carpet inn...I've read some awful reviews on that hotel myself, and one was where people said they would've rather slept in a tent. The reviews about Red Roof inn are mostly good, they say it's really clean and the staff is very nice. :) However they don't offer free shuttle service, thus the question about cabfare! :)

Best regards,

Kristin

I changed my reservation to the Best Western Marina Inn and Yacht Harbor. Hope I made a good decision. They have a website and do offer free transport to and from the airport and Port Everglades. Hope this helps.

This hotel is on the same level as the first one you picked. Try another. ;)

Archived