Southern Caribbean on Celebrity Summit

JRockey76

Hi Ryan,

Just a note to say HI, since we are your neighbors to the east (we live in Rancho Bernardo).

For the T-Pool, be sure to bring a bathing suit that you are not concerned if it gets faded. The chlorine in the T-Pool is famous for bleaching out nice swimsuits!

We are so looking fwd to this cruise! If you have not checked out the roll call yet for our cruise, please do! There are such nice people on this 12/4/10 cruise! Also, if you need some ideas for fun tours, we definitely have them on the roll call board!

See you in San Juan!

Angie :)

Hi all at Cruise Critic. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question, but it can't hurt.

I read a while back that there is an extra charge for using the thalassotherapy pool on Summit if you are not in Concierge class or a suite. Is this true?

I am traveling solo in an Oceanview cabin, nothing fancy, Dec. 4, 2010.

I really want to use the thalassotherapy pool, I enjoyed it on the Infinity.

If there is an extra charge, can I pay it in advance via my TA?

Thanks!

We are sailing on the Summit for the third time Feb 26th B2B to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. Some of our family are coming on each part of the trip. Even though she is getting a little tired we like the size and layout. We have also been on the Infinity & Millie. We are flying in one day early as we live outside of Toronto and never know what the weather is. We fly US Air from YYZ to CLT to SJU.

Staying at the Best Western Airport as we have been to San Juan many times before.

Ontario Cruiser

Thanks for additional photos A Sixth. Can you list steps (or point me to the location on CC) to imbed photos in a post.

Also, what was the bartender holding up in the photo??

1. Open an online photo album account, such as photo bucket.

2. Load your pics to that account.

3. Copy from the website the URL link to the pic you want to post. In photo bucket, you'll mouse over your pic and choose "direct link".

4. From the post window here on Cruise Crictic, click on that icon that looks like a mountain. (You may have to click on a security bar on the top of your screen to allow it permission).

5. Paste the URL link you just copied into this box. And Voila...

CIMG0601.jpg

Thanks for additional photos A Sixth. Can you list steps (or point me to the location on CC) to imbed photos in a post.

Also, what was the bartender holding up in the photo??

As Mathgeek said. I use Tinypic.com

Those are drink package stickers the bartender is holding. For a measly $ 340.00 or so you can drink all the beer, wine, booze and special coffees you can hold! :D

Archived