obstructed view cabin 7102 pride of america?

beachtoy44

hi i just booked this cabin for a cruise next march does anyone have an idea of how obstructed this cabin really is? From looking at the deck plans it doesn't seem that bad. If anyone has photos of the room or first hand knowledge of it i would appreciate your feedback,thanks

When do you sail? I booked this room for Sept 24th 2011 and would appreciated if you might post some pics and comments of this room. I am planning to do the same as everything I have read about this cruise says the ship is OK, but seeing as much on the islands as possible is the goal. I decided the price difference in a upgraded room could better be uses on island tours.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to change to 7112 as it looks to have a slightly less obstructed view when looking at the ship drawings, and is a little farther from the elevators so it should be a little quieter. I hope I did not make a mistake. But really this cruise is not about the ship at all, Hawaii is the star attraction.

Archived