Ectasy Stateroom Pictures with Bunk down

DragonMouse

I know this is going to sound weird...but I forgot to take a picture of our "balcony" stateroom on the Ecstasy with the bunk pulled down (over our heads). My first cruise was on the Conquest and I STUPIDLY thought all the rooms on the ships were the same.

I really would like to get a picture of this room (not the pretty Carnival pictures of a two person room) but the REAL picture of a "3" person room with the bunk down (ours was directly over our heads :eek:...I was certian my PVP hated me till I found out that ALL the rooms were like that). It wasn't so bad once I got used to it but...it's MUCH different than what I was expecting. I missed my couch.

I figure SOMEBODY out there has a picture....maybe???.

I don't have the photos but my daughter just got back from a cruise on Ecstasy yesterday. They were 4 to a room. One twin against one wall with a bunk out of the wall directly above it and one twin on the opposite side with the bunk above it (the 2nd twin and bunk were set up in an L shape)

My specific cabin was M254...Category 8A...it was a balcony room.

The twins were "pushed" together to create the single (king/queen) and then directly above our heads was a single bunk that pulled down. The three of us slept in a "Capitol T"

It was soooo different from the Conquest I'm just ashamed that I didn't get a picture of it.

Archived