Coral 15 day Panama Canal

longduo

:confused: I'd like to hear from folks who have done the Coral 15 day repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal in either direction last April/May or Sept. Does anyone have menus? I figure that the menus will be different for all 15 days and know that there will be 3 formal nights. Just curious as to when to try to plan to go to Sabatini's and Bayou Cafe so as not to interfere with something special.

Does Sabatini's still have brunch? If so, can anyone describe it as opposed to the dinner?

Any other pointers or recommendations for shore excursions, etc. would be appreciated as they are different than on the Coral's partial transits.

Thanks!

Longduo :)

My grandson and I will also be on the 15 day Ft. Lauderdale to San Francisco. I have reserved some tours but may change them if something better comes up. I would like to know about the Eco-jungle boat tour. It sounded good is it worth it. I would like to let my GS do zip lining if he wants, its not for me though. I usually do independant tours but am afraid to in a country that I am not formilar with. Did reserve Jolley Pirate in Aruba though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Delores

My husband and I went on the cruise from California thru the canal to Florida, it was a great trip. Here is his link to our pictures, after looking at part 1 go to the left and you will see parts 2,3, & 4 of that cruise, if not let me know and I will email you the other links. Enjoy looking at the pictures, we sure do.... http://community.webshots.com/album/96419797IGuxeP , you might have to copy and paste. Mary

Archived