Anytime dining?

mexico5

Hi there, sorry if this has been posted before but can someone tell me if Carnival has "anytime dining" or whatever it is called? I know HAL, Princess and NCL have it but wondered about Carnival. We are interested in eating at any time in the dining room and having a table for 2.

Thanks!

There will be a specified dining area and the dining times are between 5:45pm and 9:30pm. If there is a table for 2 available you'll be seated right away. Otherwise you'll be given a pager if there's going to be a wait and when a table becomes available you get paged. On The Glory if there was a wait we went and had a pre-dinner drink at the lobby bar.

Hi there, sorry if this has been posted before but can someone tell me if Carnival has "anytime dining" or whatever it is called? I know HAL, Princess and NCL have it but wondered about Carnival. We are interested in eating at any time in the dining room and having a table for 2.

Thanks!

This year in March, we took our first cruise and had selected any time dining. We loved it. We always had just a table to ourselves. Most of the time we were seated immediately but once we waited about 10 minutes.

We have used it on the past 3 Carnival cruises and are scheduled for it on our next one in October. Anytime dining opens 15 minutes earlier than main dining. Each time on the first night we have told them that we want the same table and staff for the entire cruise and told them what our expected arrival time would be the following night. Each night we walked right in and they took us to the same table, etc. It is our way of having the personal service a cruise is known for, but the luxury of coming when we were ready. Win Win - you'll love it!

Archived