opera port time changes

sophie's choice

I was on the February 5th sailing and Grand Cayman was 7am to 2pm, but they used tenders and the last tender was leaving at 1.

Cozumel turned out to be 10am to Midnight which was great.

The above changes also took place on the previous Western so there's a good chance it's permanent.

On my sailing, Roatan was changed to 8-3 as opposed to 7-3.

It is very frustrating. I went through the same thing where I called MSC and they told me that the times they enclosed with my documents were correct. Others on the board had received word through their travel agents of the change and posted the info. Also, I checked the Cayman Port Authority website http://www.caymanport.com/schedule.htm which you can use to search ship port times.

I too was concerned with scheduling excursions. I used Captain Marvin's for Grand Cayman snorkeling and they were aware of the scheduling and accomodated people on the spot who had scheduled times that conflicted with the ship. They also said it would be refundable if the ship did not stop there for some reason. You might want to check with whatever tour operator you are using to be sure they do the same.

Archived