Princess or Celebrity

BSNJD1

My other half and I are trying to make our minds up on which line we want to cruise on in November. We have been on a couple of Princess cruises and have been very satisfied. We have heard nothing but good things on Celebrity and would like to give it a try, but reading some of the post's the reviews appear to be mixed. Just would like any thoughts or opinions for those who have been on both. Thanks to all!!

My other half and I are trying to make our minds up on which line we want to cruise on in November. We have been on a couple of Princess cruises and have been very satisfied. We have heard nothing but good things on Celebrity and would like to give it a try, but reading some of the post's the reviews appear to be mixed. Just would like any thoughts or opinions for those who have been on both. Thanks to all!!

Hi, We do 4 cruiselines and our fav is Celebrity then RCL, Princess and HAL. The newer ships, the Solstice class are to die for. We get a room on the Resort deck. I just walk out my room pass the elevators to the pool or up 1 deck to the food. Oh the glass blowing. We do RCL for the rockwall and flowrider and the ice shows. We do Princess well more for they are going and the food is good. HAL for where they go. Holland is nice, but they are last on our list. One of the things that turned me off of Holland was the cafeteria lines on the Lido deck. The Eastern Med is great. I want to go back to Mykonos. Richard:)

If you can, I would go with a Celebrity Solstice class ship. I was on the Equinox last month and was blown away. After 70+ cruises, I was WOWED. I was on the Infinity last week, and it was Ok, but the food was not nearly as good as on the Equinox and it did not have all the fun bells and whistles the Equinox has.

I was on the Coral and Ruby Princess in the past year. The Coral is a nice older ship. The Ruby, Princess's newest, is very good, but no match IMO to the Equinox or other Solstice class ship.

Princess does have scheduled GLBT events. Celebrity posts these events on the bulletin board. Many people did not see them, but they did notice us in the Martini Bar around dinner time.

Archived