Hotel/apt for 5

Emma1

Any suggestions for a hotel/apt for 5 ( 2 adults + 3 young teens) in Barcelona for 3 nights before our July 9th disney cruise would be appreciated. Family has never been there and looking forward to a safe/convenient place to tour from. Close to a supermarket would be helpful.

Thank you - the one you found looks great. I am not too familiar with the rates - is 250 eur per night reasonable - seems high - but probably not for an apt like this. now to decide if we should stay 3 or 4 nights. It seems 4 may make more sense to do everything calmly.:)

We are planning to stay at Eric Vokel apts, (2bdr/1bth with sleeper sofa) 4 days pre-cruise next month. I will write a review when I return. It will be roughly $150 a night, but then we are in the off-season. It is near a train station, shopping area, market and Sagrada Familia. It has a full kitchen and washer/dryer musts for families. :)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187497-d1722409-Reviews-Eric_Vokel_Boutique_Apartments_Gaudi_Suites-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Check out Hispanos Siete Suiza. It's a hotel with apartments near Sagrada Familia. We loved it. Market around the corner, between two metro stops, convenient for walking at all hours.

A washer/dryer is included in the apartment, which was convenient for boarding the ship with all clean clothes and avoiding the need to have anything cleaned on board.

Best,

Mia

Archived