Fun Farewell on the Imagination still?

Donnask8pro

The 3 day voyages are different that the longer ones... This is from Carnival:

3-day Cruises

The 1st event, “Captain’s Celebration” will be in the format of the original Captain’s Welcome Aboard Reception. Guests will enjoy free drinks from 7:00pm-8:00pm in the Main Show Lounge on the Cruise Elegant evening. The Captain and his Senior Officers will be introduced on stage.

The 2nd event, “Fun Farewell” will be a Happy Hour with $1 off all drinks from 5:00pm-8:00pm on the last day of the cruise. This will be offered in all bars on Promenade Deck and any lounges open at that time.

:)

The 3 day voyages are different that the longer ones... This is from Carnival:

3-day Cruises

The 1st event, “Captain’s Celebration” will be in the format of the original Captain’s Welcome Aboard Reception. Guests will enjoy free drinks from 7:00pm-8:00pm in the Main Show Lounge on the Cruise Elegant evening. The Captain and his Senior Officers will be introduced on stage.

The 2nd event, “Fun Farewell” will be a Happy Hour with $1 off all drinks from 5:00pm-8:00pm on the last day of the cruise. This will be offered in all bars on Promenade Deck and any lounges open at that time.

I thought the dollar off was during the caprtains celebraion ?

I thought the dollar off was during the caprtains celebraion ?

On four day and longer cruises the Captain's Celebration has the $1 off drinks on the Promenade Deck and free drinks for the Fun Farewell party.

On the three day cruises drinks are free for the Captain's Celebration and price reduced for the Fun Farewell... six of one... half a dozen of the other.

I'm not sure what the OP was upset about...

So all my past guest time gives me a dollar off??? lmao.. typical for the New carnival...

Thank you..

No, you've got it wrong... this is NOT a Past Guest party... it's for everyone and is called the Fun Farewell Party.

There are no past guest parties on four day or shorter cruises...

So all my past guest time gives me a dollar off??? lmao.. typical for the New carnival...

Thank you..

This has nothing to do with a PAST GUEST party. They are still available if you are sailing on a 5-night or longer cruise.

Dave

Archived