Diving in Cozumel

jam82

I've done them multiple times. Carnival uses Sand Dollar Sports. I think they are pretty good. SI are at the their shop. Their gear, I've never once had a problem with. You will get picked up right at the dock and its about a 15 min ride to their shop. You get your gear and then you hit the water.

They also have a videographer that goes on the dives with you. I told my owfe all the time how great it is diving in Cozumel, and when she saw the video, she was surprised at 80 ft how clear the water was and she NOW understands why I love diving there so much.

As you will read, some people who will comment here will tell you to pick an independent operator. If that is what you want then fine. I can honestly say, I 've never had a bad experience using them. I use them because rather then pay the extra baggage fee(for my gear) when I fly, it is easier for me when the price includes everything. I am sure that there are independents who includes rentals in their price, but for me I NEVER AM ABLE TO BOOK THEM. So I hope this helps

Archived