Spirit - questions and your opinions

lovevacadays

Hello,u

I'm thinking of booking a 4 day cruise on the Spirit on December 6th. I wasn't planning on a cruise right now but I love Cabo and saw this itinerary which has two sea days and Cabo. I've cruised Princess for my last 8 cruises and haven't cruised Carnival in quite some time. I am looking at the prices for this cruise and thinking about booking a balcony. What can you tell me about the balconies on this ship and your preferences and why? Are there any balcony cabins or decks I should absolutely avoid? What else do you love about the Spirit? What things about Carnival do you really like and what extra tips could you give me?

Thank you so much for any help you can provide.:):)

I liked one of my Princess cruises better than the other .. and all but one of my Carnival cruises. I think you will probably be fine with Carnival too.

Spirit has 7A and 8A balconys that are standard sizes, but the 7s are obstructed, further aft is better, less obstruction if you are looking for a bargain.

I always book a short get away from Texas during January to get away from the cold. Id take the 4 day if you can get away ... do it.

Archived