5 weeks to go still no baggage labels etc

johnny tallentire

Hi first let me apologise for over the next 5 weeks ill be bombarding you all with lots of questions (cruise virgin):) ok todays topic,were 39 days from sailing:D and still waiting for any info from pando,is this the norm,im sure everyone else was the same on their maiden voyage i just want input regarding our cruise so pando if you are reading this please feel free to overdose me on information etc.39 days and counting:D:D:D

Hi first let me apologise for over the next 5 weeks ill be bombarding you all with lots of questions (cruise virgin):) ok todays topic,were 39 days from sailing:D and still waiting for any info from pando,is this the norm,im sure everyone else was the same on their maiden voyage i just want input regarding our cruise so pando if you are reading this please feel free to overdose me on information etc.39 days and counting:D:D:D

Hi johnnytallentire,

Sounds like you're on the same cruise as me, Ventura tranatlantic?

We received our booklet on Saturday. That's all it is actually, personalised to you. Press out luggage labels in the back of the booklet. E tickets available to print now, through your personaliser.

Have you joined our roll call?

Ask away. It's my first P&O so I've been spamming the threads a bit too. :D

I look forward to hearing how you both get on.

It's a while since I was on Ventura (going on her for Xmas &New Year) so I will look forward to reading about your cruises when you return.:)

Caryl

I will certainly let you know CASPALL.

Lucky you. :D I guess the atmosphere onboard is brilliant?

One day, I hope to do an Xmas and New year cruise too. Too many family commitments just yet and we can't afford to pay for them all to cruise with us.

Hi there. We are very excited and it is our 11th cruise, so I can imagine how you are feeling. Our E tickets came up on internet today.

Hi were on the oceana trans ssailing a few days after you i think,so there will be 2 reports for all to read,no doubt well pass eachother somewhere in the carrib,ill be the one jumping up and down waving:cool:thanks for the info ill sit now waiting for the postie.

Great! Hope you have a brilliant cruise.

Just be prepared to become addicted to cruising. Land holidays will never be the same :p

We are on the transatlantic on 25th Oct and I got my email today about e-ticket ready, Then my nephew who is on the same cruise rang me to say that my tickets had been sent to their house with their tickets but no brochure or information so I will be at the travel agent tomorrow as our bookings were made seperately, and should have come to me not them. and I have not clicked on go green.

We are on the transatlantic on 25th Oct and I got my email today about e-ticket ready, Then my nephew who is on the same cruise rang me to say that my tickets had been sent to their house with their tickets but no brochure or information so I will be at the travel agent tomorrow as our bookings were made seperately, and should have come to me not them. and I have not clicked on go green.

I clicked 'go green' so was quite surpirsed when acouple of days ago I got them all in the post:confused:

I am on the Ventura on 22nd October U2Cruiser and cannot wait. First timer so no idea what to expect except lots of food by the sounds of it.

You mentioned roll call - where can I find this then???

Cheers

Karen

Archived