Deliziosa Dec 1st 2010

TRIXON

My husband and I are Canadians and we are really looking forward to this cruise. We haven't thought about shore excursions yet. It is our first time with Costa, and we chose it mostly for the itinerary.

Do you know whether we need to arrange visas ahead of time, or do we automatically get them when we land in port?

Thanks

My husband and I are Canadians and we are really looking forward to this cruise. We haven't thought about shore excursions yet. It is our first time with Costa, and we chose it mostly for the itinerary.

Do you know whether we need to arrange visas ahead of time, or do we automatically get them when we land in port?

Thanks

We are English and so I dont know about yourselves. However I rang Costa and they said we did not need any visas at all for this trip, we will be given our passes when we leave the ship at any of the ports.

Thanks for the information. I'm assuming it will be the same for us, but will double check.

I notice they've cancelled Yemen from the cruise. I'd better take along some good books!

How are you getting to the ship? We fly to Genoa the previous day, and I guess we can get a train from there.

:)We fly from London Heathrow to Milan on the 1st Dec then join Deliziosa the same day. We are wondering just what Costa is going to be like after reading a lot of the remarks on these threads. I guess we should try to go with an open mind. Just ENJOY.:)

Archived