Cabin Question, Millennium

SantaAna,CA

I've been searching the threads to see if this has been answered, and didn't find a definite answer from any of the previous questions, but please forgive me if I'm repeating something already dealt with!

I'm booking a cruise on the Millennium in April of 2011, a very nice southern Caribbean itinerary. Cabin 9001 was available (I travel solo), and I liked the forward, port position. Question: I read someplace about an overhang from the deck above. Does anyone know if that affects this cabin (it's an oceanview)?

Thank you!

Jane

I've been searching the threads to see if this has been answered, and didn't find a definite answer from any of the previous questions, but please forgive me if I'm repeating something already dealt with!

I'm booking a cruise on the Millennium in April of 2011, a very nice southern Caribbean itinerary. Cabin 9001 was available (I travel solo), and I liked the forward, port position. Question: I read someplace about an overhang from the deck above. Does anyone know if that affects this cabin (it's an oceanview)?

Thank you!

Jane

We are on deck 9 and I have been wondering the same thing since I heard there was an overhang. Anyone got a photo?

Hi,

Stateroom 9001 is not a balcony stateroom, it is an oceanview with a large round window. It is under the forward section of the gym.

If you look at this photo link, you can see a row of windows behind the port side bridge wing. The last window in that row is stateroom 9001.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2281118710099099348EcSdxM

For those curious about the overhang which covers the rest of Deck 9, you can clearly see it and the support struts in this port side photo.

We love Millennium. She is our favorite ship in the fleet!

CM

Hi,

Stateroom 9001 is not a balcony stateroom, it is an oceanview with a large round window. It is under the forward section of the gym.

If you look at this photo link, you can see a row of windows behind the port side bridge wing. The last window in that row is stateroom 9001.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2281118710099099348EcSdxM

For those curious about the overhang which covers the rest of Deck 9, you can clearly see it and the support struts in this port side photo.

We love Millennium. She is our favorite ship in the fleet!

CM

Thanks for the photo - I can surely see that overhang. I have a balcony cabin 9132. All I know is that it is an aft cabin. Will be have any problems in that cabin?

Hi,

Yes, stateroom 9132 will have an overhang.

Look at the following photo. To best see what you want to know about your stateroom, enlarge the photo to full size using the icon on the right of the screen that it opens on.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2932337360099099348hqMDqY

Your stateroom will be directly under the 3rd (from the rear) of the blue banded bump-outs.

Many people don't like the overhang. Others prefer it for the shade and weather protection it provides.

CM

Hi,

Yes, stateroom 9132 will have an overhang.

Look at the following photo. To best see what you want to know about your stateroom, enlarge the photo to full size using the icon on the right of the screen that it opens on.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2932337360099099348hqMDqY

Your stateroom will be directly under the 3rd (from the rear) of the blue banded bump-outs.

Many people don't like the overhang. Others prefer it for the shade and weather protection it provides.

CM

Thank you so much. I really don't know how I feel about this but it is too late; we leave in a couple of weeks. I hope we can see the stars at night....?

Archived