3 reasons to sail Celebrity to Alaska?

jusjoan

Please help me out and give me 3 reasons why I should sail Celebrity to Alaska. Just taking a quick poll.

Thanks!

1. Excellent service.

2. Beautiful ships.

3. Lots of itinerary options.

PS. I have sailed in Alaska three times, on 3 Celebrity ships! :)

1. you like Celebrity

2. you like Celebrity

3. you like Celebrity.

I don't and since it's much more expensive than other lines, why would you? The ports are the same so unless you just want Celebrity, you can get the same cruise for less.

1. Better food!

2. Great Service!

3. Hubbard Glacier!

For the best of Alaska; take Holland America northbound to Seward, stay a few days, and take Celebrity southbound back to Vancouver. You will only need R/T air to Vancouver; you will get both Hubbard Glacier and Glacier National Park, in addition to main land Alaska.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Unfortunately we only plan to do a 7 day cruise. Your suggestions sound like a good idea, though. This will be our 1st cruise and 1st time away from kids (ages 10,12,13) and don't care to be gone any longer. Thanks for the reply.

1. you like Celebrity

2. you like Celebrity

3. you like Celebrity.

I don't and since it's much more expensive than other lines, why would you? The ports are the same so unless you just want Celebrity, you can get the same cruise for less.

I have narrowed down my search based on my previous questions as to which cruise lines are the best for nonsmokers. Celebrity came out as one of the best options for me. That is why I will pay extra for this cruise. Maybe I am overeacting but really hate the thought of a week in a cabin that has been smoked in previously.

Archived