Celebrity Solstice - 12/19 - Christmas

ftl principal

Hi everyone... I guess the craziness at work is making me want to travel more. And since we found a great deal for Christmas (considering it is the holiday week), we couldn't resist.

So, even though we are going on the Solstice for Thanksgiving, YES, my partner and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Solstice for Christmas this year (Dec. 19 sailing), too. Are there any other folks who will be joining us? It is always nice to meet some other "family" members for cocktails, etc.

Hoping to hear from you.

Mark and Mike

Hey guys will be joining you on the 19th. This will be our first Celebrity cruise, been on PRINCESS, RCCL, CARNIVAL, and QUEEN MARY. Like to get together with you guys, so lets set something up for after getting unpacked. John and John.

Hi John X2. We are Mike and Mark and we live in South Florida (Wilton Manors). Meeting up after unpacking sounds like a great idea. We love this ship and we are looking forward to being onboard both at Thanksgiving and at Christmas.

How about if we plan to meet up at the Oceanview Bar on Deck 14 (aft)? We are usually on board early in the day, by noon, so whatever time works for you would be fine for us.

It is hard to believe we are making plans for Christmas week already when it is only September. Gives us something to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from being on Oasis of the Seas. Had a really great time. Now we get to look forward to Solstice for Thanksgiving and for Christmas.

John & John... have fun in Vegas. Win lots so you can have even more fun on Solstice for Xmas. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived