Equinox aq cabin question?

sharkwl

We have booked Equinox AQ cabin #1610 on an up-coming Caribbean cruise. This is our first Celebrity cruise and wondering if we have booked a good cabin or is there a better AQ cabin on this deck? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

We have booked Equinox AQ cabin #1610 on an up-coming Caribbean cruise. This is our first Celebrity cruise and wondering if we have booked a good cabin or is there a better AQ cabin on this deck? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

Dh and I will be on solstice in AQ for the first time in December... we initially booked 1610 because of mid-ship location and larger balcony but after A TON of research, I decided to switch our room to under the staterooms near the back of the ship due to possible noise from the deck above. I realize the noise doesn't bother many people but I tend to be very sensitive to it and a light sleeper. My very first cruise 5 years ago was in a "prime" stateroom below the deck and I swore to never do that again. People were up there running around at 1am and early morning set up. That's my two cents :)

Which ever stateroom you book I'm sure you will have a fabulous time!! I can't wait for our sail date! :D

Check the S-Class Cabin Sticky for info. on this cabin.

You can also do a forum search for "1610" and get even more feedback. I had this cabin booked on Solstice and remember reading lots of good things about it. Ended up switching to Summit for a sky suite and better itinerary.

We had 1610 for the 14 day TA last year and thought it was a great cabin with a larger balcony, we had no noise problem. Also have a look at the Solstice cabin information sticky at the top of the page.

John.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I did more research on this cabin and found out it is one of the most sought after cabins and has the largest deck! Wow, who knew!! I should be so lucky!! Happy cruisin' !! :):):)

We had 1610 for a charter cruise last month. Room was fine, balcony space is great. The charter had extra parties in the pool area and the music did rip through the cabin. The bass made the bottle in the bathroom shake! However, on the days without parties, we didn't hear a thing.

Archived